For those wondering... Yes, it's a lil buggy!

Graffin_G

Not many gamers have the Platinum, even after they released the v1.04 patch.

Some things were fixed, some things were broken, and other things remained busted (or near impossible to achieve).

I've been in touch with the devs and they know about the various issues affecting the game, and they know about this Trophy website, so they can see just how few have actually achieved each trophy.

Some trophies were easier in v1.00. Others are only possible in v1.04. You may have some luck in unlocking a few of the trophies by playing the campaign levels Online (as the host)... this worked for me on trophies like Packing Bad, Cat Burglar and Time For Our Daily Warm-Up Race, plus the Turklien Challenge.

Unfortunately, finding someone Online is scarce, but I was told they plan to release a patch at the end of this month or early next month that should fix the various bugs and possibly make the trophies a bit easier to unlock.

I've never put a trophy guide together, but if anyone has questions on how to complete a particular challenge, or achieve a particular trophy, feel free to ask me on here or on the PSN.

I've sunk way too much time into this game lol

Edited by Graffin_G
The Platinum is possible!
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hey Graffin! 

I know it has been 2 years since you've posted this post but I found myself playing this game with 3 friends and been wondering how to get these 2 specific trophies. 

1. What's the matter with you? 

2. Rally 

Both of these trophies involve throwing an object. I haven't found a way to throw things and I believe there's no button for it? What was your strategy going for these specific trophies? 

I appreciate all the help. Thanks! (: