Glitched trophies? (Blacknet Hacker & What a bitch)

EzequielV27

Don't know if much people are still playing this game or checking these forums, but I just wanted to share my experience with two specific trophies that seemed to glitch on me, because I haven't found any reports of them being buggy for somebody else before so I'm interested to know if I'm the only one or it's just something that doesn't happen often.

While just freeroaming and doing every secondary thing as it unlocked, I managed to beat every Blacknet Mission (some of them consuming the characters before going to a terminal and in some cases going to the terminal first then hunting down the personnel), however the trophy Blacknet Hacker didn't pop. After that, I went on to continue the story and completed the Labor of Love mission, What a bitch didn't pop either.

kOEg2tG.png

Has this happened to any of you by any chance? I'll probably give two things a try and come back at this post with the results:

1. Watch every Blacknet Mission briefing to see if it triggers Blacknet Hacker.

2. Beat every Blacknet Mission in NG+ (in case they can be replayed that way) in case step 1 doesn't work.

3. Complete the Labor of Love mission during NG+ to see if it triggers the What a bitch trophy.

Just got the platinum for the game, here are the results of what I tried.

1. Didn't work.

2. Worked, I made sure to not consume any Blacknet target, instead going to each terminal to trigger the "consume X" objective just in case. Also made sure to make a save right before completing the last mission but it popped right after.

3. Worked, made sure to make a save right before starting the mission just in case it didn't pop, it popped right after finishing the mission.