Unlock All Modes

masayukison07

Most time consuming trophy in game: 

- Unlocked by completing all challenges up to #30 (I also completed challenge #31 but am not sure if this was required. Challenge #32 is def not needed as it is unlocked by beating the Grand Prix with all characters which I did not do)

- In order to unlock all challenges up to #30, you need to unlock most of the characters in the collection screen by completing various game modes and minigames (scroll over characters to determine unlock requirements) 

- Certain characters (approx. 3-4 in total) are unlocked as an MVP hunter reward. Unfortunately, this is completely randomized and requires you to beat the MVP hunter mode numerous times because upon completion of this mode (which in itself is completely randomized on the path taken) you select one of 3 chests that dictates which end game reward you receive. This can include mutators, weapons, maps and characters, the latter of which is only required to unlock a character, which in turn unlocks the challenge which eventually unlocks the trophy once challenges #1-#30 have been completed.

NOTES: Trophy is a nuisance and required beating MVP hunter mode about 10+ times. Also for those attempting, once you reach the final boss, make sure you have some stamina points because if you get KOd in this round, you lose and have to start the path over again. I found the mine cart boss the easiest to beat. When taking the path, always take a teammate as a reward and focus on building damage and stamina points. If you make it to the final round and have 3-4+ bot teammates you can rely on them to attack the boss and deplete his health while you focus on staying alive. 

- Overall plat difficulty 3/10

- 90% of trophies you will get in the 1st hr or 2, the last trophy mentioned in this post is mostly luck based, grindy and requires some skill.

- Challenges are pretty straight forward but may take a few attempts, use the L2 skill for most character challenges. For challenge #30 specifically (which requires you to defend your crystal) do so and let your bot teammate attack. 

I would recommend waiting for this to go on sale before attempting as $20 is a steep price point. 

Edited by masayukison07
info change
  • Like 1