Gift Giver Trophy

nvrl8dispatch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I didn't keep an exact count, but based on the frequency with which I gave gifts before specifically grinding this trophy, I would estimate around 100 gifts.

The good news, though, is that I can confirm that you can repeatedly gift a person the same gift over and over until the trophy pops.  After having gotten the other trophies that are in any way related to mining (mining all ores/gems, upgrading the house and getting married) I had full stacks of stone and a good bunch of the other ores.  Doc is particularly fond of minerals, so I went to his workshop and repeatedly gave him stones until the trophy finally popped.

Apologies for replying to a post that's almost a year old, but there is very little info available on this particular subject.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 9:48 PM, Jumba said:

I didn't keep an exact count, but based on the frequency with which I gave gifts before specifically grinding this trophy, I would estimate around 100 gifts.

The good news, though, is that I can confirm that you can repeatedly gift a person the same gift over and over until the trophy pops.  After having gotten the other trophies that are in any way related to mining (mining all ores/gems, upgrading the house and getting married) I had full stacks of stone and a good bunch of the other ores.  Doc is particularly fond of minerals, so I went to his workshop and repeatedly gave him stones until the trophy finally popped.

Apologies for replying to a post that's almost a year old, but there is very little info available on this particular subject.

Thanks, Jumba!