Matthias final quest is bugged?

Ferrettizer

I've done all main and side quests, the only thing I'm missing is Matthias last quest to get the Scholarly Pursuits trophy. However on the map there's a greyed out dialogue marker (not a quest marker) and when I get close to his house the marker disappears. I have tried waiting a bit, reloading, moving around, etc... but nothing seems to work. I've even tried creating a new character, I've done all the main quests and all of Matthias quests but I've encountered the same bug. I must be doing something that's triggering this bug because I've seen that people managed to get the trophy. Any help?

EDIT

I managed to get the trophy. For anyone reading this in the future: I started a new pilot and did all of Matthias' quests and the critical story missions. I ignored everything else (side quests, dialogues, etc...). After each mission I went back to Fort Tarsis to check on Matthias', as soon as had had a new contract/agent mission I immediately did it. After the quests "Tell me Maur" and "Contract: Decryption Research" you won't be able to progress more with him, at this point finish the main quest "Return to Heart of Rage". After the main quest is over Matthias should be able to give you the final agent quest "Secrets of the Auspex".

From what I understand the bug was caused by the fact that I did everyhing in the game (every mission, dialogue, etc...) left Matthias' stuff for last. At the end he was glitched and didn't give me the final quest and I couldn't do any other quest to "unglitch" him because I had no other quest left. Anyways, I hope someone finds this useful in the future.

Edited by Ferrettizer
  • Like 4