How to climb through windows?

aajpity

It's been a minor issue before with the crappy controls but I can't get through a window. There are some straw windows that I shot and Eivor will only climb to the roof and now go through the window. I've tried every control and nothing works. There was no information on the internet from my Google search. I've contacted Ubisoft support but this is ridiculous. Spent 20 minutes trying to get into a window.

• Like 1

Hopefully since it's been several day's since you've posted this, you have figured it out. It's just extremely finnicky. Not quite sure exactly what you are referring to. But climbing through openings in general is a bit of a pain. You just have to try your best to line yourself up to whatever it is,(if it is a window, or one of those openings just below the roof), and try not to hit up at all while you are aligning yourself. Once in position, hit up on your left stick, and X to climb through.  If, for some reason, that isnt working for you, it is maybe glitching on you. I haven't really come across any such glitches(so far). But knowing Ubisoft, I wont put anything past them. Hope you got it all sorted, and figured out