Hunter-Seeker Trophy bugged

Let's go, another Platin bugged. You may have noticed that the Hunter-Seeker Trophy is bugged. So watch out. The trophy progress says 12/13, but in Dr. Kesslers book you got all 13 monsters, which means you have to start a whole new game and also that you won't unlock the Achiever Trophy. Why? Because this counts to the side quests and I have 79/80 completed... Well the one which is missing is the one which is bugged. I just wanted to warn the new players, so you don't have to play the game from zero again. Well a Platin I will never get, don't wanna play it for the thrid time now. Gg, have a nice day. 

Tip: Try to play the whole game alone first, so you may do not get the bug and collect all 13 monsters. ?

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx

• 1 month later...

A similar thing happened to be today but I was playing offline.

It seems that you have actually have to walk inside the house/zone in order for the quest to start. As an example I went into one mansion in Henderson and opened the door and threw a ton of grenades and molotov and then shut the door and let them all burn, Kessler files popped up having the registered the boss, but the boss in there burned to death, and since I witnessed him dying I just left the place without going far inside.

Turns out that that the quest hadn't started....

Anyway so I went back there again a bit later even though the boss was already dead, and walked into the room and then the quest popped up saying "Kill this dude", then 5 seconds later the quest updated for killing the guy popped up, and then the trophy.

I noticed in another room, a similar thing happened, I threw a molotov in and the boss ran out and chased me all the way to the exit I had just arrived in. I killed the boss but then scavenged the place, and then the quests popping up and then completing came a bit later.

It's likely that on multiplayer if someone else kills the boss before you have started the quest yourself that it may glitch like this.

So if it does glitch, try visiting the location again where the boss was and walking into the centre of the room, exploring the house or where ever, it might pop.

• Like 1