How many Team members?

So there are 46 total team member ranging from gold, purple, blue,and grey it's everyone in the game including AZN and Farmtruck. To get the you must go around the whole map constantly doing time trials only even on the npk locations only do time trials. Jump from region to region as you use up card % (the green card on the locations) and over time you'll get it done

On 11/4/2021 at 6:55 PM, cyberpunk3026 said:

So there are 46 total team member ranging from gold, purple, blue,and grey it's everyone in the game including AZN and Farmtruck. To get the you must go around the whole map constantly doing time trials only even on the npk locations only do time trials. Jump from region to region as you use up card % (the green card on the locations) and over time you'll get it done

what green card on locations?  Stuck at like 28… 

ekhatch when you go to a city for a race there will be a green card you can view with a number like 33 or 50 or 100. That is the percent of getting a reward if you win the trial race. That is where you get a chance at getting a crew member card.You may only get a part or mod though. Cris-crossing around the map to shops or events can get you a random offer from a crew member like a car part or something for your race car. It also has a chance of giving you a crew card for just accepting. I didn't see anyone else posting this but it's where I got some of my most high profile crew members. Hope that helps. I've been stuck on 32 crew members for weeks and all I ever get a members that I already have. I wish they would patch this so I don't keep getting the same ones over and over but it seems like the dev's spent about 15 minutes on quality so I wouldn't hold my breath. Good luck to you. We will all need it unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/11/2021 at 2:41 PM, ekhatch said:

What are the other points you get? Like SP points? Haven’t figured out what those meant either… mostly get them for unlocking tiers in different cars

Thanks for all input!

I would like to know this a well? Anybody? :( This game is not very clear

This game is sooooo broken! I have no problem grinding but when get 1 crew member literally(wish I was kidding but I'm not) 15 times in a row and not a new crew member in over a month to me that means the dev's should fix this train wreck. I've literally tried so many different things to get a different result but nope. I doubt any dev's will ever see this but I wish they would do at least something. I read a review that gave it a 2/10 and I'm starting to agree. I guess I'm going to enjoy how terrible and unlucky I am and see if I can get the same crew member(Scott Taylor) into a least 20 times in a row!