[Video] Random Heroes - Walkthrough and Trophy Guide [ScorpioOfShadows]

Hello everyone,

Random Heroes is an indie platform shooter game released by Ratalaika Games.

Difficulty: 2/10

Duration: 2 hours
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None

DLC: None
Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
Number of missable trophies: 0

Random Heroes is an easy game in terms of trophies, but a bit longer and it starts to get boring through the middle of it:

• You need to complete 3 chapters; each chapter has 11 level + a boss fight level

• You need to unlock 15 characters. You unlock a character with 3 stars. You obtain stars for: not getting damage, collecting all static coins, and killing all enemies. Since the first 11 levels from chapter 1 are easier i have focused on getting 3 stars in them and after that i only got 1-2 stars in the levels from chapter 2 until i got all 15 characters unlocked. After that, I rushed through the levels until the end boss.

• You need to buy the first 5 weapons, which means 3760 coins, which will be easier to get if you collected all static coins from the chapter 1

• You need to kill once all type of enemies from chapters 1-3 and of course the end bosses from those 3 chapters

• Plus, you need to find a crystal skull which increases your HP by 1. You can find one in Chapter 1 - Level 6

• Like 1