I'll be back trophy

rey_delafleur

Hi guys, I am having lots of fun with Detroit: Become Human. Really enjoying the storytelling and the various and challenging options.

As I am trying several options for certain chapters I am still unclear what needs to be done for the "I'll be back" trophy. Do I need to play in one walkthrough in a way that Connor will die all the times - and may go back and replay my last chapter if I made a wrong choice which did not let Connor die in this chapter? OR could I just replay the few remaining chapters which I still require?

I am asking as I need to have a separate walkthrough to get the trophy in which all will survive (obviously this seems contradictable to let Connor die all time)... 

Thanks!

You'll need to basically start a new playthrough to get the trophy, since the first possible death is during the very first chapter of the game. As the guide says, you can kill Kara and Alice early on when they're being chased on the highway by Connor, and Markus can sacrifice himself during the march and confrontation with the riot police to save some time (for Markus, make sure you don't let the android at the CyberLife warehouse join Jericho, because he'll stop Markus from sacrificing himself). I think you can go back using chapter select if you fail a death, but the deaths are not hard to get at all, they mostly just consist of doing nothing during QTEs.