Dream Team trophy potentially not glitched

Ok, so 3rd time going for platinum on this game and I did all the online with random people. This info isn't mentioned in the guide but I feel it's very important and some people on other forums have been discussing it.

Ok so the trophy

Dream Team
Complete all the main quests cooperatively with any number of partners

is seemingly a bit buggy because the requirements are slightly different from other similar trophies.

In my 3rd platinum playthrough of this game (twice on PS3 and this time on PS4), I did all the subquests on my 1st run before going towards the final area.
However, when I approached the docks

Achiever
Finish all quests in the game

popped at the same time as

The Docks
Enter the docks in Quarantine Zone

which you can see on my list as popping right after each other.

it is weird that going into the docks, going through to the final area and killing the boss is not considered a quest for some reason, therefore you will be on 80/80 for some reason well before you go into docks. Also my 1st playthrough was all offline so it wasn't glitched by online reasons.

Bearing this in mind however, in coop, when you get to the docks you will have 27/28 quests coop quests completed as shown in the trophy tracker when you reach the docks,. In coop though you literally have to end the game and get on the boat with your coop partners to get to 28/28 (For whatever reason)

Once you pop

11S36371d.png You've tricked me once
Finish the game

only THEN, will you get 28/28 coop quests.

I am not sure if this is a bug by the developers or that

Achiever
Finish all quests in the game

is glitched and just pops too early, but there you go.

So if you're playing this on coop make sure you get on the boat or lure your coop partners to join with you and end the game.

Sadly, when you try to get on the boat a big warning pops up warning you that once you get on the boat you will not be able to continue with sub quests.

Which can be tricky with randoms as it probably freaks them out so they don't get on the boat, there is also a fast travel right next to the boat, so make sure you DO NOT stand near the fast travel (which is very near to the boat unfortunately) or else you will be whisked away somewhere else if somebody else was trying to fast travel.

Anyway, if you are on 27/28 and at 97% completion on your stats, luckyily your game is NOT bugged, it is because you need to get on the boat with somebody.

-----

[edit]

Ok I just remembered some other advice, make sure you get 80/80 before going to the final area, because the devs didn't seem to code this next part properly.

The final area before the boat to the ending has a fast travel but there's no way to fast travel to this location.

Once you decide to get on the boat much later, unfortunately that location is no longer registered as a quest, and there is no way of bringing up a marker on the minimap and being automatically being redirected there once you kill the last boss.

Therefore, to go back to the Docks later yourself, you need to do it manually. Which if you haven't played the game in a few months, you might not even remember where the Docks are...

On top of that, each time you do stuff on other subquests your new respawn point will be at that location, even if that takes you all the way back to the Jungle.

Worse still, even when you get into the docks, it's quite a maze like structure to get to the boat which normally you just follow the line on the minimap without thinking.

However this time around, the line will be on some other quest which always gives you to the route back to the town and not the route to the boat, and there is no map in the menu either to refer too.

You have been warned :)

Edited by enaysoft