Some advice for legend mode, noob way.

Gnelp

Credit Dresden N7 from trueachievements

1. Get Dragon of dojima skill 'Bat mastery', if you remain calm, your bat won't degrade.

2. Equip Dragon mail - best armor

Calming towel - to remain calm all the time

Amon sunglasses - weapon attack increase

Legendary Kinryu bat - a very good weapon

3. stock up some health items (no need for heat)

4. Create clear save data (Serena or Haruka's dog in purgatory)

5. Play legend mode in "Dragon style" and spam square bat your way throughout the whole game except the arena fights (tiger drop instead).

Using this bat setup is super easy so that the infamous chapter 9 car chase will be replay in less time.

You can spam past those three rooms of enemies including the boss in about 5 mins, you'll get to play the car chase section faster.

For the car chase, it's important to kill the driver before he ram, don't finish last passenger guy yet, reload first before finish the last passenger guy so the driver pop up, you'll get full bullets.

And I used this guide, it's so good, pause and play, then pause and watch and play, etc. I got through this section in about 5-6 times.

Finally got the plat after 3 y 9 months, lol. I gave up on that golden gun climax battle years ago, then finally replay the whole thing because I deleted the save at that time (rage quit and save need to be deleted haha). You can do it! Take some rest but don't delete the save like me.

Edited by Gnelp
  • Like 4