Wings power up makes this so much easier!

To make the game easier- if you unlock/ travel to Windy Butte and then take part in the Windy Wings competition this should allow you to then use the wings after the competition.

then travel back to Downtown and obtain the Helmet (from the UFO mini game) and that will stop you from hitting things and knocking yourself out.

Now this should make things a lot easier. Even the missions with explosives. Another tip here- hold the explosives one handed when you fly. It might take a few attempts but I think it’s easier than flying the helicopter! 

I think this might be first post on this forum… all due to this crappy game. Hope this tip helps someone. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Press_Start_Art said:

To make the game easier- if you unlock/ travel to Windy Butte and then take part in the Windy Wings competition this should allow you to then use the wings after the competition.

then travel back to Downtown and obtain the Helmet (from the UFO mini game) and that will stop you from hitting things and knocking yourself out.

Now this should make things a lot easier. Even the missions with explosives. Another tip here- hold the explosives one handed when you fly. It might take a few attempts but I think it’s easier than flying the helicopter! 

I think this might be first post on this forum… all due to this crappy game. Hope this tip helps someone. 

Thanks for the tip didnt know about that,started playing a few days ago