Final Boss Bestiary Bug

So i have a weird bug going on. Normally when you fight the final boss he summons Ruined Versions of your companions to fight you in between his phases. Every ruined Version is needed to complete the bestiary (or is it not?), but when i fight him (and i did this 5 times now) im encountering different ruined charakters but never all of them in a single fight. They also show up at different times, sometimes Braum helps him alone and sometimes it's Braum, Pyke and Ahri together... Also Ruined Miss Fortune never showed up in a fight and Yasuo only once at the end... Not really sure if i'm the only one with this bug or what to do except to try it over and over until it maybe magically works out. Did you guys get every Ruined Charakter to show up on your boss fight? And does anyone have a suggestion on what to do, except to load earlier save games because thats what i did but it didn't help...

• Like 1

ok i found the solution. I mistakenly thought it was a bug but you can actually refight the final boss as many times as you want aka encountered the final ruined charakter on my 3rd fight. To my defence, i encountered so many bugs while playing this game that my default conclusion was that it had to be a bug :/ My bad.

• Like 3