Trophy count does not update

Hey guys,

unfortunately my trophy count on psnprofiles is not the same as it should be. On psnprofiles my trophy count is 1687 trophies but the actual count for my playstation profile is 1908. I also changed the settings of the hidden games back as it could be the problem resulting in the false count. I hope somebody can help me or telling me why my profile didn't update. I mean I haven't really played a lot in the last time so the last trophy update which worked should be a long time ago. 

Greetings Leo

2 minutes ago, Fohlen_Leo said:

Hey guys,

unfortunately my trophy count on psnprofiles is not the same as it should be. On psnprofiles my trophy count is 1687 trophies but the actual count for my playstation profile is 1908. I also changed the settings of the hidden games back as it could be the problem resulting in the false count. I hope somebody can help me or telling me why my profile didn't update. I mean I haven't really played a lot in the last time so the last trophy update which worked should be a long time ago. 

Greetings Leo

You have 221 hidden trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile page. Follow the instructions here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/ and post any updates in that thread.