Just returned my dual sense...

Septic_Phlegm

Had my dual sense since May 2021 and despite fairly light use I had been experiencing stick drift for the last couple of weeks.

The right analogue stick (which I use inverted) started messing up slowly by adjusting the game view angle itself a little here and there but then became completely unusable in the last couple of days.

I had tried to 'blow' into the gaps of the stick as per some YouTube clips and this did help for an hour or so but it has gotten so bad that I had to return it this afternoon.

I had heard of other people having this problem but never thought I would.

Just a slight heads up for anyone in the UK, I purchased my pad online from GAME and was told I had to send it back to them via My Hermes and they sent me a printed label to do this, I was told I could not simply return it in-store as it was purchased online.

I did buy 2 pads at the same time so thank fully I still have a new one to use whilst I wait for a refund.

To anyone that happens to read this and who has purchased online from GAME you will be asked to supply them with a photograph of the game pad before they can proceed, so if (like me) you use their web chat please take a picture first and also have your order number to hand as both of these will be necessary to reduce the frustration as much as possible.

Edited by Septic_Phlegm