HOW TO WIN THE TROPHY FACE OFF - DEFEAT HADERN IN THE TUTORIAL (VIDEO)

NodnerbZero

Overview

Mortal Shell is a merciless action RPG game.

Mortal Shell will test your sanity and perseverance in a broken world.

In Mortal Shell, we must carry out the orders of the mysterious “Father of Darkness”, we must traverse this desolate landscape and find hidden shrines of devout followers.

There, in the most sacred terrains of Mortal Shell, the mission will be to overcome enemies and harvest the sacred glands.

Difficulty

In my view the difficulty varies between 7/10 if you've never played Soulslike before and 4/10 if you're used to Soulslike genres.

Important

If this is your first contact with the Soulslike genre, you will likely miss Tutorial Boss.

If you beat him, you'll get the Face Off trophy, but it's hard at first since you haven't learned the game mechanics yet.

Anyway, to face him again it will be necessary to start a new game and thus have the chance to win the trophy.

It's worth noting that it's an Ultrarraro trophy in PlayStation dice, and following a simple tactic I teach in the video, you'll see that this Boss isn't all that difficult.

The video is fully subtitled to English, as my native language is Portuguese so, I hope you understand it well. ?

Edited by NodnerbZero
  • Like 1