dumb bug sadly

i thought i would do the tombola quest thing and ofc i knew it was a side mission and also my brother said no one of the youtubers did it really but i still tried and well that was a dumb idea now i got the bug that some other players also have i think- im stuck with the mission sayin "wait until freddy deactivates the alarm" and well doesnt go further i also tried to go in freddy again when i went completly back to him but also didnt work anymore, i tried goin in the charge station what worked but couldnt go out of freddy anymore- and well i do have 2 other savefiles from before but i just wanted to share that real quick and say that this sadly sucks when there is a bug like that and i really also wanted to do the side mission here- i hope this will be fixed someday, i will go back to one of my savefiles now and try to get there again ig- like i said i wanted to share this here i think thats important to know that there is a bug that can fuck up your game a lot too (i mean there are probably a lot more bugs that do the same soyea-) 

Edited by AyaneMirane