The "tutorial" is awful.

exsentry

The game highly recommends doing the tutorial due to the difficulty, but all that occurs is one short battle. ? One of the worst tutorials I have ever seen, especially given the game's complexity. In any case, anyone know how to:

Add arrows to an archer?

Repair weapons after battle?

Arrows get automatically refilled as long as you have supplies. I think its square to assign a repair but as long as you have materials the game automatically fixes ones that need repair.

Tutorial is pretty bad but game doesn't have many mechanics. You have your main resources at the top and they are used to fix/patch things etc. This game has been out for years, devs could have made it better instead of pushing DLC imo.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xtree said:

Arrows get automatically refilled as long as you have supplies. I think its square to assign a repair but as long as you have materials the game automatically fixes ones that need repair.

Tutorial is pretty bad but game doesn't have many mechanics. You have your main resources at the top and they are used to fix/patch things etc. This game has been out for years, devs could have made it better instead of pushing DLC imo.

I eventually figured it out. ? Also, I guess at some point the Help windows were turned off accidentally so I couldn't read anything.

This is definitely a deep, tough game but will take my time learning this game. 

• Like 1