Auto pop glitched

Hi, guys! The uncharted 4 collection remastered has finally came out! However it’s a bit sad my trophies didn’t auto pop correctly. For both Uncharted 4 and LL, I cannot get any trophy auto pop if I use the latest save. While using some old save, it works. But I can only get those trophies acquired in the old saves. New trophies didn’t auto pop. I wonder anyone experienced it and need some advice.

1 minute ago, MECHnation said:

Hey there! This forum should help you out:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/121332-be-careful-with-save-transferring/

If you used some glitches and/or encounter and chapter select, then trophies associated with that don't seem to pop. And make sure you load all your PS4 saves if haven't done so already.

Thanks dude, I already got all the trophies I have earned before. I didn’t platinum any of them on PS4 version before and after I got another trophy on PS4, load the newest save on PS5 version, all remain trophies auto popped !

6 hours ago, MECHnation said:

Hey there! This forum should help you out:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/121332-be-careful-with-save-transferring/

If you used some glitches and/or encounter and chapter select, then trophies associated with that don't seem to pop. And make sure you load all your PS4 saves if haven't done so already.

This isn't full truth. I popped Crushing, Speedrun and Sharpshooter trophies and i got them originally with glitches

I can agree that trophies obtained by chapter select didn't pop

I got 29/52 on Thieves End (mostly kill trophies and the hard/Crushing/Speedrun/ Sharpshooter and a few other misc trophies) & 44/49 in lost legacy.  Guess most can be done on PS5 but the  difficulty and speedrun on PS4 game.   Does the exploit work on game saves that aren’t on 1.0 cause I k ow some games won’t let you do that.