Leaderboards update cycles

I updated my profile and I went and seen on the world leaderboards and country leaderboard also I am still at the same position for about a couple of hours I was wondering do they up date  the leaderboards Avery 24 hours I can update my  profile Avery time I sign in I don't know how the leaderboards work out if any on can help me out one this thank you 

Edited by DaivRules

6 hours ago, twicetrickster20 said:

I updated my profile and I went and seen on the world leaderboards and country leaderboard also I am still at the same position for about a couple of hours

I was wondering do they up date  the leaderboards Avery 24 hours

I can update my  profile Avery time I sign in

I don't know how the leaderboards work out if any on can help me out one this thank you 

The statistics like World Rank and Game Owners all update at different times, at least once every 24 hours. The site doesn’t update the Ranks every time every member of the site updates their profile. 

You can manually update your profile once every 60 minutes if you’re not Premium, or once every minute if you are Premium. You would have to wait for the site to update the leaderboard ranks to see if your position changed as manually updating your profile will not cause those to update.