Public/Private Online Multiplayer Still Available?

LukeRoza87

Hi, just wondering if the server shut down already?. Me and my friend wanna boost some online trophies but can't connecting each other even using the same region. Invitation still can received, but at the end, can't reach each other as well. When im trying to search public game, none available too. Anyone has same problem too?

• 1 year later...

Still the same. I' missing only 2 online trophies and the server are totally empty. I open boosting Sessions but only one person joined, i think he was from somewhere in Europe. Funny fact, the game allowed us to connect together however, we coulnd't  actually play together. He could join private lobby, start the race but his car didn't move and the opposite happened on his side, i joined the Race but my car didn't move. We played 25 races this way and earned most trophies but when we tried the collisions and destructions trophies the damage didn't count, we couldnt inflict damage to each other. Apparently players from different regions can get into the Race and nothing more. At least we got some trophies.

Edited by Gustavodias_1982
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...