"Good Soul" trophy: A Tip

Hi. Here is a tip on how to get this trophy. I would like to make a trophy guide, but I don't have much time.

As you may know, in chapter 4 you will only be able to do missions to free, hide and save prisoners. There are 2 missions to free prisoners: one requires spending 70 marks, while the second one doesn't require spending marks, but you need to do previous missions to unlock it.

This trophy asks you to hide 10 persecuted prisoners, in a single game Well, getting to the point, of the 2 missions to free the prisoners, perform exclusively the second one (the one that does not require spending marks). It's weird, but in my case I did the second mission 5 times, and obviously by doing the mission to hide them in the hideout 5 times I got the trophy.

I tried doing combinations between the two missions, or doing exclusively the first mission, but I didn't get the trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/2/2022 at 11:03 AM, Eyes_Grim said:

My refugees keep staying in the hideout even when I completed the border evac mission with them successfully.

Any tip on how to deal with this glitch?

@Eyes_Grim Just repeat the border evac mission with other characters. If you have enough marks, in parallel make the "wipe records" mission.

• Like 1