2022 backlog

PesosOnly

Hello fellow trophy hunters! this is gonna be my 2022 backlog on all of my games i want to play. This is the first time I'm using the forums so sorry if I sound a little noobish. Anyways I'm gonna be posting the games I want to platinum and my thoughts about them in this topic! I will be updating this when I finish a game or I got a new one. But other than that lets get into it! (Note: Doing this from top to bottom based on the order I'm doing them.)

Saints Row The Third: Remastered - I'm nearly done with this game just got to get all the collectibles and I'm done, This one hits home to me because if you look at my psnprofiles account than you see that I had this game on ps3. Of course I was a little kid and didn't know what trophy's were at the time but I just wanted to get the platinum I couldn't on ps3. Love this game so much and recommend everyone to play it.

Payday 2 - This game is probably the longest game and possibly the hardest. Fortunately I have all the trophy's beside the difficulty trophies. I'm taking a break from this because I've just been burnt out of it and been grinding the hell out it trying to get to infamy 5. When I'm done with Saints row then im gonna grind the hell out of this again and get the death wish trophy. This might be really challenging and I might even take another break from this lol. But I'm up for it for the points!

Far Cry 5 - I am a HUGE fan of the far cry series. I've played far cry 4, far cry primal, far cry 6, and now far cry 5. I've already platinum far cry 6 and primal. Now I got to do 3,4 and what I'm about to 5. Though from the trophy list this seems to see probably the longer and more grindiest far cry game but i believe it will be fun!

Alien Isolation - This is probably the 2nd hardest game or probably the hardest game that's on this list. I'm gonna have to do at least 2 long playthroughs. And they both gonna be hard. But this is a fun af horror game and really gets me out of my seat. Highly recommend this for a casual playthrough!.

Payday 2 DLC Trophy's - With the skill I got from the platinum ride. I think I'll be able to get the DLC trophy's with relative ease. Since I bought the collection and I love this game i want to 100% this game.

Borderlands 2 And Borderlands TPS: These are 2 games that i love but holy christ they take a long time to finish. This is last because this is probably gonna take all my energy and sanity to fully platinum this game haha. Dont have much to say besides im not ready for this lol!

up

These are all the games that i want to platinum this year. This is probably gonna be a wild ride but im ready for it. I will be  updating this backlog incase ive changed my mind on things or i just want to talk to some people lol. Other than that thanks for reading this and have a good day or night or whatever time it is for you :D

so uh for the saints row trophy list something happened...

So i did everything in the game and i didnt get the "Bright Lights, Big CIty" trophy. I might've did the rest mode glitch but im just pissed right now. I might as well just go on to the next game. Well the dlc trophy's are there so i might do them but i dont know :/