[Video] I'm the man video guide

AdriWalkedX

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I've made a video guide for the "I'm the man" trophy, which requieres beating the game in under 2 hours. You don't need to complete the whole game though, just the first three episodes, and you don't need to complete everything in one sitting, as long as your total game time is under 2 hours, you'll be fine,so you can just complete the levels that you beated more slowly to lower the total game time.I managed to complete everything in 30 minutes or so, so you have plenty of room (you can see the completition time at the end of each level). Since Doom can be so cryptic if you are not familiar with the game, I tried to show clearly exactly where I'm going all the time, what items I grab and the purpose of every switch and button, since if you use a speedrun as a guide, you can miss the reason why they do what they do. All the routes have been made by me by mixing the knowledge from my casual playthrougs and the speedrun videos that I've watched, and I got rid of all the complicated strats from speedruns so everyone can follow the routes, no matter the skill level. This is not the hardest trophy of the game by any means, but you can use this guide so you won't have to strugle trying to figure everything out by your own, and It will help you to know the game better for the "Not so bad" trophy, which requieres to complete the game on nightmare difficulty on Coop. I hope you find this guide useful.

Edited by AdriWalkedX
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...