[Video] I'm superbad video guide

AdriWalkedX

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I've made a video guide for the "I'm superbad!" trophy from Doom 2 for PS4, which requieres beating the game in under 2 hours. You don't need to do it in one sitting though, as long as your total game time is under 2 hours, you'll be fine, so that means that if you have completed the game already, the trophy will probably pop before the end of the game because your total game time will be less than 2 hours (you can see the completition time of a level at the end of that same level). Since Doom can be so cryptic if you are not familiar with the game, I tried to explain everything that I do, every object that I grab, why I press each button, etc, and I've also tried to walk slowly in the areas where is easier to get lost, but during some sections, I had to go fast because the section demands It. This is not the hardest trophy by any means, but Doom 2 is tighter than Doom 1 so it's harder to figure everything out by yourself, and this guide will also help you to know the game better for the trophy that requieres beating the game on Coop on nightmare difficulty. I hope you find this guide helpful

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 8:49 PM, kapomimo903 said:

Do you think you could try when im with you guide? Coop nightmare on current update

Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed your comment. I've been trying to work on a nightmare guide since I made the last two guides, but honestly, I'm not sure if It's even possible. The problem is not the enemy speed, because if I compare It with PC runs, they are at the same speed more or less, but I have the feeling that the problem is enemies respawning too fast. You don't have enough time to clean a room without the enemies from the previous room respawning, and if you try to rush through the level without killing anybody, enemies will start walking everywhere throughout the level and you won't get too far. There are still some things that I want to try, but if I managed to make a guide, it's going to take a while.

On 24/3/2022 at 7:37 PM, AdriWalkedX said:

Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed your comment. I've been trying to work on a nightmare guide since I made the last two guides, but honestly, I'm not sure if It's even possible. The problem is not the enemy speed, because if I compare It with PC runs, they are at the same speed more or less, but I have the feeling that the problem is enemies respawning too fast. You don't have enough time to clean a room without the enemies from the previous room respawning, and if you try to rush through the level without killing anybody, enemies will start walking everywhere throughout the level and you won't get too far. There are still some things that I want to try, but if I managed to make a guide, it's going to take a while.

I know its really hard, I am now at lvl 19 doing nightmare coop solo. I dont think its impossible but really really hard lol