Very Buggy

Speling_Expirt

I shouldn't be surprised I know, but this game is currently very buggy. The UI is the worst part for me. Sponsor events are 'unticking' themselves, km counter is going down, new career races aren't unlocking - even though requirements are all met and the sponsor criteria are being reset.

I know it's kinda new and it's Codemasters but the state it's in is so confusing. Hopefully just a patch away from some sort of fix.

• 2 months later...
On 09/06/2022 at 11:03 PM, TheArdanian said:

It's got worse with patch 2.0.  sponsor objectives not unlocking or tracking, sponsor locked and unavailable which means trophies are locked out as you need to complete the objective to get a car to get the gauntlet to complete the career trophies

This is horrendous, but, Codemasters haven't always been spot on with trophy support have they. I stopped playing a few weeks ago with just those 2 trophies left for the plat. 

Isn't there some DLC or new content coming soon? Sure I heard June it was coming. Hopefully that brings a wave of fixes for these trophies. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/06/2022 at 10:44 AM, ZedsDeadStevo said:

This is horrendous, but, Codemasters haven't always been spot on with trophy support have they. I stopped playing a few weeks ago with just those 2 trophies left for the plat. 

Isn't there some DLC or new content coming soon? Sure I heard June it was coming. Hopefully that brings a wave of fixes for these trophies. 

DLC just released on the 21st.  Patch notes 3.1 "claim" some sponsor issues have been fixed.  Haven't logged back in to check yet though.

5 minutes ago, TheArdanian said:

DLC just released on the 21st.  Patch notes 3.1 "claim" some sponsor issues have been fixed.  Haven't logged back in to check yet though.

Cheers. I commented yesterday on the other post after confirming the patch fixed the trophies and popped them yesterday. Thankyou anyway