2 € should I buy it?

Manilu-08

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! Late answer but there shouldn't be any online trophies in this game.

The difficulty depends on how good you are at this game. I used to have a hard time winning anything back on TDF 2012 because i didn't understand the game. 

Once you do understand the game it becomes extremely easy in my opinion

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/4/2022 at 8:20 AM, xD4RK-HENRIx said:

Hey! Late answer but there shouldn't be any online trophies in this game.

The difficulty depends on how good you are at this game. I used to have a hard time winning anything back on TDF 2012 because i didn't understand the game. 

Once you do understand the game it becomes extremely easy in my opinion

I saw a video but I didn't understand the genre. Is it just a management system or can you also race with a single cyclist like in a normal racing game?

4 hours ago, NicholasMondiale said:

I saw a video but I didn't understand the genre. Is it just a management system or can you also race with a single cyclist like in a normal racing game?

First off when you start you choose a team. To get your platinum as fast as possible you obviously choose the best team.
I don't know which team is the best off the top of my head but the game shows u when choosing teams which teams have great riders to win the general classification.

Most trophies can be done playing with the same single player from your team throughout your whole playthrough.

Cyling in this game is done by just holding r2. the harder u keep r2 down the harder your character will pedal and the faster he'll go. This can also be done by just pressing l1 or r1 to choose faster or slower pedalling as holding r2 for the whole time at the right pressure can be hard :D  and eventually tapping x as fast as u can aswell when going for a sprint or attack.

You can skip time in these races and the game automatically pauses the race for you when someone who's dangerous for the general classification attacks so u can go with him and not lose time.

Now choosing the best rider is a good start but it's your tactic that's gonna earn you your wins here. Knowing when to attack and knowing whether u can finish off the stage alone and keep the others off off you for long enough.

You win the general classification by completing the 21 TDF stages with the least time out of everyone. This is easiest done playing with riders who are good in mountains. When u play with a rider who is good in mountainous areas u can gain a 2+ min lead per mountainous stage on basically every cpu players you're playing against if doing it correctly but on the easier difficulties this should be doable even for newcomers :D 

In short: it's both management and just cycling, the higher the difficulty you play at the more you're gonna need tactics to win. It's a team game but u can technically play as a solo rider as u choose who to play with. U basically only need to play with the person you'll win the classification with, the others don't really matter tbh :D

• Like 1

On 26/4/2022 at 2:53 AM, xD4RK-HENRIx said:

First off when you start you choose a team. To get your platinum as fast as possible you obviously choose the best team.
I don't know which team is the best off the top of my head but the game shows u when choosing teams which teams have great riders to win the general classification.

Most trophies can be done playing with the same single player from your team throughout your whole playthrough.

Cyling in this game is done by just holding r2. the harder u keep r2 down the harder your character will pedal and the faster he'll go. This can also be done by just pressing l1 or r1 to choose faster or slower pedalling as holding r2 for the whole time at the right pressure can be hard :D  and eventually tapping x as fast as u can aswell when going for a sprint or attack.

You can skip time in these races and the game automatically pauses the race for you when someone who's dangerous for the general classification attacks so u can go with him and not lose time.

Now choosing the best rider is a good start but it's your tactic that's gonna earn you your wins here. Knowing when to attack and knowing whether u can finish off the stage alone and keep the others off off you for long enough.

You win the general classification by completing the 21 TDF stages with the least time out of everyone. This is easiest done playing with riders who are good in mountains. When u play with a rider who is good in mountainous areas u can gain a 2+ min lead per mountainous stage on basically every cpu players you're playing against if doing it correctly but on the easier difficulties this should be doable even for newcomers :D 

In short: it's both management and just cycling, the higher the difficulty you play at the more you're gonna need tactics to win. It's a team game but u can technically play as a solo rider as u choose who to play with. U basically only need to play with the person you'll win the classification with, the others don't really matter tbh :D

Thank you