Master of Inner Peace trophy glitched

I have been playing this game since forever with my sister. And only recently did it come up to me that I could try and platinum this game. It already looked sketchy to me that I didn't have the Master of Inner Peace trophy yet, while we played this game so much. Now I am actively trying and it doesn't pop up. I tried it with a second controller and with the timer set to one minute. Is there like a way to unglitch it?

On 17/03/2022 at 11:05 AM, youniques said:

I have been playing this game since forever with my sister. And only recently did it come up to me that I could try and platinum this game. It already looked sketchy to me that I didn't have the Master of Inner Peace trophy yet, while we played this game so much. Now I am actively trying and it doesn't pop up. I tried it with a second controller and with the timer set to one minute. Is there like a way to unglitch it?

I solved it. Someone told me to delete my saved data from the game and try again and it worked. BEFORE you delete the saved data from your system storage I advice people to finish all the other trophies in Kung Fu Panda that you have progress on.