Leo's Platinom-nom-noms

Leo_Ascendent

nom.png

Well, I'm new to the PS Trophies, I've been a bit of a collector of Achievements (the Xbox variant of Trophies, over 6k Achievements and about 100 completions) for several years and have now become a trophy hunter. So while my list of Pts only consists of one right now, I plan on adding to that list very quickly.

I've seen others doing these so I thought I'd start mine out while I have little and add to it. I really liked Willmill97's style, so I will be mimicking it somewhat.

Just a quick summary of my gaming habits, I hate MP trophies/achievements, not so much if they are simple, but ones that require extensive grinding are a pain in the ass (an example, I have the Five Star General Achievement on Xbox, never again....), though I suppose everyone hates those kinds....

Anyways, here we go.

=================================================================================================================

L6e73a7.png 1Sfdc414.png - My first Pt and my 100th trophy, an awesome game. PRESS X TO JASON!!!!

Game Rating: 9/10 (if you have a child, you'll feel a strong attachment to this game and the characters)

Trophy Difficulty: 6/10 (a few may deserve an 8/10)

Opinion: The story is very well done, I don;t normally go for those interactive movie type games, but this one looked very interesting. The QTE (Quick Time Events) are amazing, if you mess one up, normally you die (see Resident Evil 4), but this game has the ability to evolve on what you do (or don't do) when playing. The 4 characters are very well made and each have a interesting motive for wanting to find the killer (except Madison, I didn't care for her at all), their personalities are very distinct and unique.

A very fun drama, very little in the way of action minus a few QTE events (okay, that's a lie, there are many, but none that will really test your skill as a gamer).

=================================================================================================================

Le89fdb.png1Sd9eb46.png - This Pt gave me lots of boners.

Game Rating: 9/10 (lots of innuendo, I haven't played a game like this.... ever. Worth checking out)

Trophy Difficulty: 4/10 (the toughest is beating it on Hard Mode, which isn't hard if you know what to do, most are kill count or collectibles)

Opinion: A very awesome game, the plot is wacky, the characters are wacky, the dialogue is wacky, it's just one huge wacky game. It doesn't take itself seriously, so if you want a weird game (with lots of boners and sex jokes), you should check this game out. 

-Coming at Some Point-

Edited by Leo_Ascendent