Alternative way to get token

PrinceSamael

23 minutes ago, PrinceSamael said:

If you don't want to grind on proving ground legendary matches, you can just play faction wars and open briefcases, in one hour I made 60 tokens. What do you think?

The token rewards from faction wars stop at 175 wins. Only way is through the briefcase rewards which are minimal and also RNG, not sure I'd recommend. Still going to have to grind providing grounds a bit

On 4/4/2022 at 0:07 PM, SamNickzx said:

The token rewards from faction wars stop at 175 wins. Only way is through the briefcase rewards which are minimal and also RNG, not sure I'd recommend. Still going to have to grind providing grounds a bit

If you're trying to get tokens to get to the diamond market take it from me, you have to do proving grounds. 

I unlocked the diamond market by getting all tokens from faction wars, all from lifetime challenges, all from available daily challenges and login rewards, all from the weekly towers and by also getting at least 84 tokens from each chapter in proving grounds. Add to that a few lucky briefcase pulls on my way to the 500 wins. This was how I got my 5 diamonds. Got 3 from the faction war towers and bought the rock and batista from the diamond market at 75 each. 

The hardest part is going through proving grounds. You just have to complete each chapter with an average of hard difficulty. What I did was play the most grueling matches on normal. Specifically ladder matches. I'd then play easier matches on legendary to make up for the ones I played on normal. Matches like last man standing, iron man matches, anything one on one I could complete on legendary. Everything else I completed on hard. You'd need at least 14 tokens in each subchapter within the chapters. For every token you have above 14 that allows you to play a match on normal instead of hard within that chapter. 

• Like 1