Story Path Layout

GamerCrazy2

A lot of people I find have been having issues finding the correct path to get to the mission they want regardless of how much they read the battle rumors or they use  the guide on PST/Steam as its one of the only few available. In my struggle I came across a spreadsheet with battle path's and describe criteria for how to get to each battle. The most important notes are in french and I will translate them below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1czQ7Z55qAjvpDhhdj_jnsX4vu_Npms3U5966w2YXSNg/edit#gid=1280876130

Top to bottom the 6 french notes in english are:
• Lu Bu: 10 batailles et 10 000KOs ---> Lubu 10 battles & 10,000 K.O.'s
• choisir d'aller avec Shiki ---> Side with Shiki after True Intention mission
• Battre Yoki lors de la bataille ---> Defeat Yoki in the Battle
• ne pas avoir recruté Millennia ---> not having recruited Millennia (Trick with this one is you cant start with Nobunyaga for Setsuna Campaign. He states with Millennia as a partner.)
• Sauver Setsuna avant la premiere alerte ---> If you save Setsuna before the first alert (You actually need to wait for an alert of his health bar before you save him to get either the "A Light Worth Protecting" or "Towards a better future" missions.)

Sometimes is also necessary to exhaust all options before a Story Battle. For example, I need Oka and Zhao Yun to continue my current path towards the Indifferent Prince battle. His recruitment mission did not appear until I had to capture a garrison so I had enough reach to recruit other allies first. I am not sure if which hero battles appear first is based on RNG but take into account you may need to do more recruitment missions to find the allies you need. This can be aggravating when trying to avoid recruiting Millennia.

Edited by GamerCrazy2