What am I getting myself into?

JaKMagnus

Never had a chance to play it on psp and this game seems like fun and relaxing game but how wrong I was. The control feels extremely loose and time attack time are ridiculous strict for how loose the controls are. It took me more than 50 tries to beat the time attack on 1-1. The music and sound effects feels like mocking me for my failures. Cannot imagine what lies in wait for me. Seems like a really long road to platinum.

For those who managed to get 100% please give tips or tricks if there’s any.

Thanks…

JaKMagnus.png

• 10 months later...
Hello! I don't know if you're still playing or if you're still aiming for the platinum trophy. 
I'm almost done with all the trophies, so I'll share what I've learned. 
For the Let's Explore The World! trophy, I used Youtube to get all the collectibles in a single run. 
This assured me that I wouldn't have to go back to an already finished stage, as pickories are not counted in any visible 
game statistics. 
Therefore I preferred to ensure that all collectibles in each stage were collected in a single run. 
About the time attack, it's actually the easiest part of the platinum. 
Collecting everything in the levels isn't difficult either, just time-consuming and requires patience. 
To beat the minimum times required in the phases, my essential tip is: GET THE MINIMUM OF LOCOROCOS POSSIBLE. 
How many less The less Locorocos you have, the less time you will spend on the fragmentation/union parts and even when you 
reach the end of the level it will take less time for the game to consider the level completed. 
That is, always go ahead, ignoring anything that is not essential and try to end the phase with 1 to 4 locorocos at the most. 
With that in mind and already being familiar with the level, you'll be able to beat the time in 2 to 3 attempts at most 
(with a few exceptions, but in general the time will be enough). 
If you didn't give up the platinum trophy and my tips were useful, when you get the trophy come back here and tell me!!!

JohnnyCamilo.png

Edited by JohnnyCamilo
  • Like 2

On 03/03/2023 at 9:02 PM, JohnnyCamilo said:

Hello! I don't know if you're still playing or if you're still aiming for the platinum trophy. 
I'm almost done with all the trophies, so I'll share what I've learned. 
For the Let's Explore The World! trophy, I used Youtube to get all the collectibles in a single run. 
This assured me that I wouldn't have to go back to an already finished stage, as pickories are not counted in any visible 
game statistics. 
Therefore I preferred to ensure that all collectibles in each stage were collected in a single run. 
About the time attack, it's actually the easiest part of the platinum. 
Collecting everything in the levels isn't difficult either, just time-consuming and requires patience. 
To beat the minimum times required in the phases, my essential tip is: GET THE MINIMUM OF LOCOROCOS POSSIBLE. 
How many less The less Locorocos you have, the less time you will spend on the fragmentation/union parts and even when you 
reach the end of the level it will take less time for the game to consider the level completed. 
That is, always go ahead, ignoring anything that is not essential and try to end the phase with 1 to 4 locorocos at the most. 
With that in mind and already being familiar with the level, you'll be able to beat the time in 2 to 3 attempts at most 
(with a few exceptions, but in general the time will be enough). 
If you didn't give up the platinum trophy and my tips were useful, when you get the trophy come back here and tell me!!!

JohnnyCamilo.png

Thanks for the tips.
Not enjoying this and too many good games to play so focusing on other games atm. 
Will definitely come back to complete this.
Cheers…

• 3 weeks later...

Don't do it... This piece of sh** is extremely frustrating and will be a rage bomb once you get stuck in 5-8 (the last level) with it's fuc**** windtunnel and Moja. I am sitting here for over 5 hours looping through the same stage again and again just to have a shot in the literal last two screens of the game, and I don't wish this experience to no one!

I have never come so close to throwing my controller into the wall out of pure rage and I am screaming constantly to control myself. I am seriously considering giving up on this fuc**** game!!!

On 25/03/2023 at 0:11 AM, Zatso-- said:

Don't do it... This piece of sh** is extremely frustrating and will be a rage bomb once you get stuck in 5-8 (the last level) with it's fuc**** windtunnel and Moja. I am sitting here for over 5 hours looping through the same stage again and again just to have a shot in the literal last two screens of the game, and I don't wish this experience to no one!

I have never come so close to throwing my controller into the wall out of pure rage and I am screaming constantly to control myself. I am seriously considering giving up on this fuc**** game!!!

Definitely feel the same way just playing the first 2 stages bro. 
I know it’s a port of handheld game but felt very low quality coming from 1st party studio. 
the controls are wonky and what were they thinking with unskipable long singing cutscenes on each attempts. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 24.03.2023 at 6:41 PM, Zatso-- said:

Lmao skill issue

• Like 3