Campaign challenges glitch

Ivotas

Hey guys, so I've just found out that there's this glitch where you don't get all maps in the campaign challenges mode and of course it happened to me. This means that not only do I have to play NG+ and IATN but I also have to beat the game one more time on a different save file to hopefully unlock those maps that then.

But before that I have some questions to anyone who might have experienced this glitch:

1. It says that it's a 'campaign maps' only glitch but the 'ranked' and 'custom' maps also don't have all maps unlocked. As a matter of fact only half of them are unlocked and now I wonder if this is a glitch or if the rest will get unlocked by clearing those maps. Wouldn't like to spend time on those maps if I cannot complete them in the first place.

2. Is there actually a way to work around this problem or do I really have to start things over from scratch?

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

If you see only half of the maps unlocked, it means everything is fine. That's how the game works.

Through the main story, you unlock 6 Ranked/Custom maps and also 6 Campaigns. Finishing these initial 6 Campaigns will unlock the other half of Ranked/Custom maps. Then, finishing these last 6 Ranked/Custom maps unlock the other half of the Campaigns.

You would have a real problem if you couldn't play Quiet Waters (Ranked/Custom) and Darkest Night (Campaing).

Edited by JW_keepwalking
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, JW_keepwalking said:

If you see only half of the maps unlocked, it means everything is fine. That's how the game works.

Through the main story, you unlock 6 Ranked/Custom maps and also 6 Campaigns. Finishing these initial 6 Campaigns will unlock the other half of Ranked/Custom maps. Then, finishing these last 6 Ranked/Custom maps unlock the other half of the Campaigns.

You would have a real problem if you couldn't play Quiet Waters (Ranked/Custom) and Darkest Night (Campaing).

Oh I see. That's comforting to know as I have those two maps in their respective challenge set. Thank you so much for that feedback. That really takes away a huge headache of mine.

Btw a different question. Turns out I also have some downloaded maps. Do I need to clear them for the trophies too? For example there's one downloaded map for the campaign called "Knightfall". And you can earn 15 medals there which means I would have to nail five challenges in a row. Seems kinda super tough.

13 hours ago, JW_keepwalking said:

Knightfall content isn't needed to get the platinum, but I don't know if there are DLC trophies linked to it (probably not, since the DLC trophies only includes playing the challenge maps as Bruce Wayne and the Cold, Cold Heart storyline).

Nope, Knightfall doesn't have any specific DLC trophies connected to it. Which is good because with your answer I now know that I don't have to bother with getting 15 medals in one campaign. That surely is good to know. Once again thanks for your feedback.^^

• Like 1