[Video] Complete trophy guides for each level

DanTheMan_94_

Hey yo,

unpacking is a simple game where you essentially have to unpack from boxes and put the items in the correct place, it’s a very calming and surprisingly fun game! 

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get each trophy in each level and how to complete each level at the end. This is a fairly straight forward platinum but some of the trophies may be a little bit more difficult as there’s no clear guide on how to do them within the game. Each video starts off with the trophies you can earn in that level and end with the complete guide on where things should be placed, I hope these videos help. 

The platinum will probably take around 2 hours to complete but it’s a very simple and straight forward one, I’d want to rate it 5/10 with no video guides and 1/10 with video guides as everything you need is on the screen it’s just purely about interacting with the correct object and putting it in the correct place. 

1997 - This is around competing the level, adjusting the pose of the object to make it dab and unpacking the camera. 

2004 - this is targeted around putting an electric item in the bath, and putting the cookie jar out of reach  

2007 - this one will be showing you how to turn the games console on, and where to put the hat, I will also show you where to put each item to move onto the next level

2010 - In this video I will show you how to put the pants away for tidy whities and also how to brew some coffee, the end will show where everything needs to go when it’s unpacked.

2012 - I show you how to find the secret poster and where to put all of the items in 2012.

2013 - Just the 1 trophy for this one, you need to get the magnets in the correct order as Shown in the video

2015 - perhaps the trickiest out of all of them, this one has the green thumb trophy which needs you to put the plant pots in the correct place, the video below shows where to put them

2018 - the last one but longest one of them all, in this one I will show you how to position the blocks to get the trophy along with the last 2 toilets and where to place everything

Edited by DanTheMan_94_
  • Like 4