Is this game worth to play?

El-Sublime-

• 2 weeks later...

I have played through the EU version on PS 4 and unlocked all the trophies so I can weigh in a little.

It's definitely not a top-tier flight game but having said that, it was still entertaining and it's nice to be able to play considering the lack of similar games on consoles. The controls take quite a while to get used to. I remember changing the control settings many times until I found a scheme that felt good.

The trophies are generally easy but some missions can be a handful, especially some of the instant action missions and if I remember correctly, the final mission in campaign mode.

Edited by Cosmokeeper

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/5/2022 at 4:57 PM, Cosmokeeper said:

I have played through the EU version on PS 4 and unlocked all the trophies so I can weigh in a little.

It's definitely not a top-tier flight game but having said that, it was still entertaining and it's nice to be able to play considering the lack of similar games on consoles. The controls take quite a while to get used to. I remember changing the control settings many times until I found a scheme that felt good.

The trophies are generally easy but some missions can be a handful, especially some of the instant action missions and if I remember correctly, the final mission in campaign mode.

Thanks, i've played it a bit in a secondary account, now i'm waiting for someone to do the online trophies and finish the game aswell. Looks like almost nobody has this game, even when the servers are still online.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 09/06/2022 at 1:52 AM, AN0n1m8 said:

Thanks, i've played it a bit in a secondary account, now i'm waiting for someone to do the online trophies and finish the game aswell. Looks like almost nobody has this game, even when the servers are still online.

The game is on sale again so I might consider picking it up