What does the C stand for?

On 27/5/2022 at 8:19 PM, Ivotas said:

Hey guys, I've started playing this game recently but I'm still a bit lost about what the varios C marks on your map stand for. Could anybody please let me know?^^

The Cs are the locations where you can use the crypto sequencer. There are 4 different colors that require a set of codes you can get through the progress of the game.

Detective cases are not marked in the map.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xBest_1989x said:

The Cs are the locations where you can use the crypto sequencer. There are 4 different colors that require a set of codes you can get through the progress of the game.

Detective cases are not marked in the map.

Thanks. Took me a while to figure that out.

I'd like to ask a different question here (because I don't want to start a new thread everytime I don't get something). When using the Line Launcher, how exactly can I climb on top of the line? I've seen guides using this strategy to get the required parts for the zombie suit. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. And I've already pressed every button on my Vita. Anybody know what I have to do?

On 30/5/2022 at 9:58 AM, Ivotas said:

Thanks. Took me a while to figure that out.

I'd like to ask a different question here (because I don't want to start a new thread everytime I don't get something). When using the Line Launcher, how exactly can I climb on top of the line? I've seen guides using this strategy to get the required parts for the zombie suit. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. And I've already pressed every button on my Vita. Anybody know what I have to do?

You need the tightrope upgrade (found in the Industrial zone), then you press X on the middle of it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xBest_1989x said:

You need the tightrope upgrade (found in the Industrial zone), then you press X on the middle of it.

Sorry for the late reply. Got it after your reply but forgot to post here.?