All Alive + All Infected + All Clues - Problem at Chapter 8

Datanode1

FIRST OF ALL LET ME JUST SAY [SPOILERS]

@JohnCar88 said this, but putting this out there for anyone else who has this problem.

On 17/06/2022 at 5:13 AM, JohnCar88 said:

You can do the all infected and all clues together because even if all infected they can still all be alive at the end.

you need to pick the bracelet in chapter 1 for Emma to survive.

So if you pick the bracelet you can do all alive, all infected and all clues in the same run.

OK, im doing All Alive + All Infected + All Clues. All going well until Chapter 8.

I don't see the option of: ENCOURAGING “I need you” - Kaitlyn 

Because at this scene, when Kaitlyn, Abi and Dylan go to the van, i'm assuming Emma is the werewolf inside the van. (Because she was bitten in Chapter 4 & 6 and last time we saw her, she went to sleep inside the van)

Dylan says he's going to open the van and Kaitlyn says "Your funeral!"

When Dylan opens the van, the werewolf jumps out and chases Abi! Kaitlyn points the gun and the QTE Choice is RUN or SHOOT

What do I do? How do I get All Alive + All Infected + All Clues - with either option. Please help.

Thanks!

Edited by Datanode1

On 2022-06-18 at 1:12 PM, Datanode1 said:

FIRST OF ALL LET ME JUST SAY [SPOILERS]

@JohnCar88 said this, but putting this out there for anyone else who has this problem.

OK, im doing All Alive + All Infected + All Clues. All going well until Chapter 8.

I don't see the option of: ENCOURAGING “I need you” - Kaitlyn 

Because at this scene, when Kaitlyn, Abi and Dylan go to the van, i'm assuming Emma is the werewolf inside the van. (Because she was bitten in Chapter 4 & 6 and last time we saw her, she went to sleep inside the van)

Dylan says he's going to open the van and Kaitlyn says "Your funeral!"

When Dylan opens the van, the werewolf jumps out and chases Abi! Kaitlyn points the gun and the QTE Choice is RUN or SHOOT

What do I do? How do I get All Alive + All Infected + All Clues - with either option. Please help.

Thanks!

Shoot, she don't have silver bullet. Abi will give her some but you can choose to use normal bullet so Emma stay alive.

21 hours ago, kissoon32 said:

Yeah keep shooting Emma werewolf (3 or 4 times) until Abi throws a silver shotgun shell, then choose REGULAR SHOT so don't kill Emma. 

Everyone will live. 

Sorry, I did not see you already answer.