All Rubik's Cubes (Rubik's Hunter Trophy Guide [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Hello and welcome to my guide for all 50 Rubik's Cubes in System Of Souls! The Rubik's Cubes are the collectibles in this game, and while most of them aren't too difficult to find, there might be a couple that you might miss without a guide.

This guide will help you obtain all 50 Rubik's Cubes in 1 playthrough (but the collectibles do carry over across playthroughs if you don't reset stats) 

Each playthrough takes around 2-4 hours depending on how well you know the game. There is a speedrun trophy as well, but once you learn the game, the time frame of 3 hours is very lenient. It is possible to do the speedrun and collectibles together but I'd recommend doing collectibles separate to the speedrun unless you feel confident enough to obtain both at the same time. 

In regards to the platinum trophy, the completion time is around 6-10 hours (estimate based on number of playthroughs and puzzle skill level) and the difficulty is around 2.5/10 in my opinion. You can obtain the platinum in just one playthrough + miscellaneous clean up, but most people will likely do 2 or 3 playthroughs. Again, this depends on how well you know the game.

If you have any questions, just ask below and I'll be happy to help. Happy hunting! :wub::gold:

• Like 1