Help, Is My Game bugged?

t00thless-2ombe

Of course your game is bugged. You're playing Skyrim!

Let's see... once you reach a certain level, you stop absorbing the soul of low level dragons (the green and brown ones). There's nothing to do about that, just don't kill them because if you do and then you decide to use fast travel while in the same area the corpse is, it may follow you to the next location and it will keep doing that everytime you use fast travel. A real cancer that can't be fixed on console version.

About the castle, when you reach it for the first time with Serana she will stop you for a moment to say some words. If she does not, then some bug happened. Try to stay close to her while walking near the front door to see if the conversation can be triggered. If nothing works, try to load an old save and do the mission again.

Oh, and you better have not only another save, but several. It is the best way to avoid problems when some events don't go as they should. I suggest making at least 3 or more hard saves and have at least auto-save enabled when waiting.

Edited by Hellish-Abyss
  • Like 1

Hey 

thanks for the reply! I didn’t know that about the dragons, Ill keep an eye on what Colour I’m fighting - see if that helps!

I think the dawnguard quest is glitched because Iv been walking by her back and forth not sure what I was missing and she’s said nothing. I have been keeping multi saves just in case so fingers crossed that I don’t have to go back to far! 

thanks again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The same happened to me with the castle. It was because I swam across to explore it before I got the quest to take her back.

Try to look up a few videos online which will help you. Sometimes using whirlwind sprint whilst holding a flat object against the gate will help you glitch through it, but I think I just kept on sprinting and jumping whilst on a horse around the cliff until I glitched onto the roof and got in that way.