Born to be wild! Not happening on day 17 but got on day 21

theindieboy

Okay so I replayed day 17 multiple times trying to get this as stated in the guide, I may have been offered it on an earlier day of playtrough and missed it not sure then did a YouTube search and say someone on steam get it on day 21 so played up to that point and yep got call to go see the captain at the donut shop, so if like me does not show up on day 17 don’t replay 17 it’s a bit of a nightmare day to keep 100 police as had 2 crimes either die of the street pop up on occasions, just play through to day 21, lost a couple of hours to this so just wanted to say Incase anyone else ever gets stuck, great game and plat once you get the hang of it. Could do with a list of missions that lead to fail or major rep loss for replays so can just focus on getting relevant rep. Also if you have good rep with people make sure to drop by the dinner for free breakfast and lunch, very high mafia get free pizza too this helps with stamina without spending money and high stamina really helps expecially for police rep as lot easier to catch random thieves. Anyway hopefully this helps someone was happy to make this game plat 450 picked it because of the kinda funny let’s play of it! 

• Like 1