(Mini guide) with tips for difficult trophies

Hi all! Welcome to the mini guide. This won't be a easy platinum but it does depend on your skill. Here are a few tips I think are really helpful.

Overview

Lf725bd.png

• Difficulty: 6/10
  • Estimated time: 9 hours or 1 hour (depends on your skill)
  • Missable trophies: 32
  • Unmissable trophies: 10
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Playthroughs: 2 or more
  • Estimated Completion rate: 12%
  • Glitched trophies: 0

Tips for difficult trophies

:silver: Hyper stoical

:gold: Perfect 20

:gold: A Perfect End

:silver: Hyper stoical tips

Spoiler

Firstly, get a perfect rating on the first wave for your free extra live. To make the Hurry up spawn let the time run out and keep at least one enemy alive. The Hurry up has two attacks, One is when the Hurry up moves around the edges of the area, The second attack is when the Hurry up forms a arrow charging its entire body to you. Once every 15 seconds the Hurry up will duplicate itself a maximum of 10 times which will make a more difficult keeping track of there abilitys. The best thing to do is to stay away from the Hurry up wasting its time, The star incredibility power up can also be very useful for this but its very rare to spawn. You shouldn't attempt this after wave 3 you will encounter the Assassin and it will infinity spawn once the time runs out.

:gold: Perfect 20 tips

Spoiler

To achieve a perfect rating you must defeat every particle without ruining your combo which also means the first color particle you killed must all be killed to finish off the remaining colored particles. The magnet power up is the best for this trophy, It will pull all the colored particles from your combo to you making it easier to kill the particles you need that are crowded with the other colors. Special particles do not end combos and won't remove your perfect rating, But the Particlepede can end your combo. You can also make this easier targeting and killing certain colors for example the Red color will move faster then the yellow color this doesn't affect the Particlepede colors. You can go above Wave 20 if you lost your perfect rating on certain waves. Lastly, You need to watch out for a bug that can happen on Finale waves that can remove your perfect rating, If it does happen take it slow and try to be accurate on the enemies, The Bug will happen on Phase 1 of any Finale wave.

:gold: A Perfect End tips

Spoiler

The most difficult trophy in the entire list. Firstly, You must reach Wave 28 without dying. To make this a bit easier try finishing the wave very quickly, the aircraft spawns double mines but it will travel slower if you kill the enemies quickly. Once you finish Phase 1 you basically don't need to worry about the perfect wave now you just need to survive this finale phase. Use any power ups on the second phase to make it easier. Unfortunately you won't have enough time to finish the Phase 2 so you will have to finish the last few enemies while the Hurry up is chasing you. The finale waves are different for every player.

Hopefully this helps some people, I can't really give any tips for the last trophy as its different for every player. I am also making a trophy guide but it will take a while for now you can use this mini guide. I will update this forum if I find any more tips about this game. If there are any confusing or difficult trophies I didn't explain you can leave a comment as well.

Edited by gamercris066