Nullifier and spike strip method

TMCG-3

This was the skill check I struggled with the most so hopefully the method I came up with helps someone else who's stuck with it.

Its obviously luck based but once I came up with this method I was able to get it within a couple of races:

- Pick the second fireball beach battle race and play with two controllers

- Pick a difficulty where you feel you can comfortably stay around 5th place for as much of the race as possible. (For me it was hard difficulty as in the other lower difficulties I found myself being too fast.)

- Go through the race playing on the first controller trying to pick up weapons whilst in 5th place. (It may be possible to get the nullifier another way but for me I never seemed to get it in any other position.)

- Once you've got the nullifier, switch to the second controller and go to a weapon spawner. If the weapon you get is not the spike strips, use it, then reverse and get a new one until is is. (Do not turn the car around as this will respawn you, just reverse into the spawner with L2)

- If you've been lucky enough not to be nullified yourself during those steps, switch back to controller one and press triangle.

- You should now have your skill check!

• Like 1