Best short route to make money?

Denamy251

I personally use the map cologne during 8 AM and drive a four stop route Hospital - Dürener Street - Hotel and back to the Hospital

I make like 800 to 1.100 in 6 Minutes but I feel like there's a better way?

Let me know if someone knows a better route. This game is too grindy....

Sadly with the player base being so small tips and tricks are hard to come by. I feel like theyve balanced it perfectly between money/time. So choose a longer route and youll make more cash but youll take more time so i dont think route length really matters. I think time of day is far more important. That pre-work day time slot and its end of day likewise slot seems to be the ones

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The problem with this game is that its heavy on the RNG. I haven't found an exact time frame that gets me the most money everytime. Plus you get some passengers that stay on the bus for a long time and they still give the same fare amount.

The following routes are what I take to make money. The times of the routes are usually from 0600-0900 and 1700-1900; but, those are just times where I've found my game has the most people on my route: 

Russian Map:

(Railroad-Progonnaya St-Railroad) usually nets me around $4500-$5400 in about 45 min depending on time of day. This was with the DLC city bus (very bottom bus) that holds 115 people. If you don't have the DLC you can use the third bus ($15,000 yellow one) that holds 110 people. It's slower so it will take longer to complete the route.

Germany:

(Krankenhaus - Hans Sachs StraBe [longer route]) I can net 1400-2200 in about 10-15 mins with the DLC sprinter bus because of how fast it is. The DLC city bus nets me about 3500-3800 per run.

Keep in mind, these are clean runs (no wrecks, red light, and bus stop errors).

Hope this helps a bit

• Like 1

Thanks both of you for the hints, I figured out after posting this thread, that my way with the short route doesn't help anything

Luckily I got all money based trophies by now and all that's left are the passengers. I just keep playing the first two routes in germany at 0800 which seems to be good enough 

Doing the math how many passengers I still possibly need is frustrating tho haha

My problem with the long route in russia was, that even the bus with the highest capacity was too full and many people where left outside because no one of the early passengers really wants to leave the Bus

Can't await until this grind is done....I definitely won't get the second gane country side as I saw the trophies are exactly the same

On 9/4/2022 at 7:02 AM, GWolf25 said:

Thanks both of you for the hints, I figured out after posting this thread, that my way with the short route doesn't help anything

Luckily I got all money based trophies by now and all that's left are the passengers. I just keep playing the first two routes in germany at 0800 which seems to be good enough 

Doing the math how many passengers I still possibly need is frustrating tho haha

My problem with the long route in russia was, that even the bus with the highest capacity was too full and many people where left outside because no one of the early passengers really wants to leave the Bus

Can't await until this grind is done....I definitely won't get the second gane country side as I saw the trophies are exactly the same

Do the math at the end of every route. When it tells you your total money made (include the fines if you remember them), take that number and divide it by $32 (the cost per person) and that should get you close to the total number of passengers for that route. 

The long Russian route usually gets me 140-150 passengers per run and the long route in Germany gets me around 100-110 per run. I've been keeping a tally for now on a piece of paper since there's no way to track it in game that I've found.

And I was one of those poor souls that bought the other Bus Driver game lol

Edited by GHOST305