Crafty Trophy

coopergammonnn

• 3 weeks later...

I got this trophy recently. I completed the game once to unlock creative mode. On creative, I am currently grinding the rest of the trophies (bar the online/ enemy ones).

So my creative playthrough I did not do in one sitting. I have done it in one save file however. I loosely followed a list in a previous post and ticked them off one by one. Most of the items to obtain to craft are self-explanatory but the bones can be a grind as there are no enemies in this mode to cut limbs. They are found on the village totems. The large one, if knocked down, will drop a leg amd you can put the leg on a fire to gain 1 bone. There is a cave (one where you come out inside the giant pit) with 7 bones spawned with sticks. There is an orange tent just before this so you can reload the last save if the bones aren't there the first time like my experience. 

Boar and racoons are scarse, found north. I found a lot of boar in the north east beach on the map under a grassy cliff and racoons scattered in the north at night. 

Mushrooms for the 'Fun Guy' trophy - awesome pun by the way! - can all be found above the beach hut village in the north east of the map with the waterfall and ice border.

I did not need the head bomb (no heads in creative) or the warmsuit. I did not need fire arrows either. I think there are around 26 items to craft in all. 

This worked for me, again, not in one sitting but just in one save file over 2 days. It can be a good idea to gain all items needed, save, craft them all and if the trophy doesn't pop, restart your game and save file and try again. 

Edited by ZedsDeadStevo
Typos
  • Like 1

On 23/08/2022 at 5:41 AM, ZedsDeadStevo said:

I got this trophy recently. I completed the game once to unlock creative mode. On creative, I am currently grinding the rest of the trophies (bar the online/ enemy ones).

So my creative playthrough I did not do in one sitting. I have done it in one save file however. I loosely followed a list in a previous post and ticked them off one by one. Most of the items to obtain to craft are self-explanatory but the bones can be a grind as there are no enemies in this mode to cut limbs. They are found on the village totems. The large one, if knocked down, will drop a leg amd you can put the leg on a fire to gain 1 bone. There is a cave (one where you come out inside the giant pit) with 7 bones spawned with sticks. There is an orange tent just before this so you can reload the last save if the bones aren't there the first time like my experience. 

Boar and racoons are scarse, found north. I found a lot of boar in the north east beach on the map under a grassy cliff and racoons scattered in the north at night. 

Mushrooms for the 'Fun Guy' trophy - awesome pun by the way! - can all be found above the beach hut village in the north east of the map with the waterfall and ice border.

I did not need the head bomb (no heads in creative) or the warmsuit. I did not need fire arrows either. I think there are around 26 items to craft in all. 

This worked for me, again, not in one sitting but just in one save file over 2 days. It can be a good idea to gain all items needed, save, craft them all and if the trophy doesn't pop, restart your game and save file and try again. 

So this was entirely in creative? And do you remember where the cave was / how many bones are required?

Yes, all I said previously is in creative mode so you can't die. 

This is the video I followed (not my material) to get the bones needed to craft the bone armour.

I think 7 or 8 bones are needed to craft but not 100% on that  - it is single figures anyway.

Failing this, you can knock down the big effigies, pick up the single limb that will drop, place that on a fire and collect the single bone from there but that will take a while to find them as they only drop 1 limb each.

17 hours ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

Yes, all I said previously is in creative mode so you can't die. 

This is the video I followed (not my material) to get the bones needed to craft the bone armour.

I think 7 or 8 bones are needed to craft but not 100% on that  - it is single figures anyway.

Failing this, you can knock down the big effigies, pick up the single limb that will drop, place that on a fire and collect the single bone from there but that will take a while to find them as they only drop 1 limb each.

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot. Good luck for you getting the platinum, if you need help with any of the other trophies, feel free to ask.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, coopergammonnn said:

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot. Good luck for you getting the platinum, if you need help with any of the other trophies, feel free to ask.

Just got it, thanks so much. As of 27/08/2022, no headbomb or warm suit was required, and was done entirely in creative.