Doing Combos?

4 characters are combined in pairs, so there are 6 kinds of combos in total. Triggering the combo requires two characters to be close together,one of the characters is under your control.
Specifically, you keep pressing the :square::square::square::triangle: or :square::square::square::square::triangle: during the battle,which will randomly trigger the combo.After the combo is successfully, one QTE button will be displayed.

You can use accessories to increase the combo rate, called Muse yin and Muse yang.Complete the side quest "unrequited love", the reward is Muse yin, then go to the mountain Emei road, you can pick up Muse yang at the entrance of the map.

To avoid quick kills, change your character's weapons to low-level ones, and find some enemies with high HP. I recommend Tarnish, a huge flower-shaped monster that you can find in the upper of the Duzhang spring.

I am trying to get this too. I'm now Post game and even with the weakest weapons my characters are OP... Any time I trigger combos no matter who I'm playing as, it only ever triggers with Xiu Wu unless I'm playing as him, then it triggers with Yue Qingshu.... I can't get the combos to trigger with Yo + Bai, Bai + Yo, Yo + Yue, Bai + Yue, etc... this trophy is annoying.... I really don;t want to start a new game....