Conquering Lithlad in the main campaign a bad idea?

Ivotas

Hey guys, got a question. I'm currently in my main game playthrough and after conquering Nurnen and Cirith Ungol I decided to go to Lithlad next. Now I know that this is a DLC area but I figured I could play through it to raise my levels a bit for the main campaign. But now I've just earned a trophy earning a gold trophy in all Shadows of the Past missions in Lithlad, which was a surprise. I thought I would have to play the DLC campaign to earn the DLC trophies. Now my worries are if I should even continue with conquering the Fortress or will that void the trophy? I mean it says it should be done with Baranor and I'm playing with Talion now so I thought it happens in two different campaigns. But I'm not so sure anymore. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

22 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Baranor's campaign is a separate dlc

Nothing you do in the main game will affect his campaign 

Thanks for the feedback. That's good to know. Will proceed to capture that fortress then. Get's me really some nice level ups to go after the Warchiefs and bodyguards.^^

• 9 months later...

I know this is long after your original post, but I want to add a little more context. There are two parts to completing the Desolation of Mordor trophies:

1. Finishing the DLC story content and the misc trophies associated with it.

2. Doing what you did by completing the Shadows of the Past missions and getting gold on the Lithlad stronghold as Talion in the main game.

It doesn't matter what order you do these 2 tasks in and what you do in the main game has no effect on the DLC story or content.

Edited by cayusashi