Well traveled trophy

sarcasm777

Just got platinum. You must complete the first 8 races in the utv career as they are different variations of each track. 

Finally figured that out after trying different methods all day. The lap times displayed under exhibition and time trial don't matter. I had 4 tracks that had no lap time(even though i knew that I had raced on them)

In total these are the races I did:

All of the mx career. (Probably didnt need to)

The first 20 or so of the atv career

The first 8 of the utv career

All 8 of the rawlings farm invitations

What a mission!! Lucky I love my ltr450

Hope this helps

Edited by sarcasm777
Update
  • Like 3

Hi, thanks for the summary. I'm going to try that because I'm desperate with this game ? For the trophy of owning all vehicle categories, do you have any idea because I have everything and no trophies. How is it supposed to be obtained? There may have been a bug with me? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve done the whole career, plenty of UTV/ATV races, and still haven’t gotten the trophy. I assume I did all the Rawlings invitationals but is there anywhere to look? Or any other suggestion?

I also went and did a race on every track that said I didn’t have a lap time; still nothing 

Edited by Dangile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2022 at 2:21 AM, sarcasm777 said:

Just got platinum. You must complete the first 8 races in the utv career as they are different variations of each track. 

Finally figured that out after trying different methods all day. The lap times displayed under exhibition and time trial don't matter. I had 4 tracks that had no lap time(even though i knew that I had raced on them)

In total these are the races I did:

All of the mx career. (Probably didnt need to)

The first 20 or so of the atv career

The first 8 of the utv career

All 8 of the rawlings farm invitations

What a mission!! Lucky I love my ltr450

Hope this helps

Where do we find these '8 of the rawlings farm invitations'?

On 22/09/2022 at 20:57, sarcasm777 said:

Nossa você ainda está fazendo isso? 

Existem 3 em mx, 3 em atv, 2 em utv. 

Ao final de cada temporada. Cada convite é um pouco diferente.

Thank you very much! I finally got the platinum. And taking advantage, you only need to complete the first farm invitation with the UTV. The second is with the bike, you don't need to, I didn't play.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone I've done read everything about this topic as it's the only trophy I need to get the platinum an I just wanted to know if there was a revised way of getting it before I start it all over again. I've done all 8 rawlings farm invitationals. All of the mx career. More than 20 of the atv an more than 12 of the utv an it still hasn't popped for me. Thank you I'd appreciate it.