Save file is not compatible

DevilJillAngel

Hi everyone. I started playing the game some day ago and I finished the story yesterday. I miss some collectibles so I went to Chapter selection and I restarted from Chapter 1. I had quit the game and made a backup of the save file on my usb, like everyday (I have 2 usb). I download dlc pack too but today, when I started the game a message was displayed "Save file is not compatible, please download free DLC to load the save file. Would you like to download it now?". But if I click yes, it tells me there are no free dlc available, like always. I tried to quit and load the game again, delete the save file and copy the one of the yesterday's backup and the 2 days ago's backup, but nothing changed.

What I have to do? I don't see the package dlc in the menu too.

Help me please ?

Problem solved. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, then I copied the most recent save file from my USB drive. When I entered the main menu, the game re-downloaded a package that was probably needed to start the game since the Story and Multiplayer modes were not available during the download. And since then no problems, I recovered my save file and every day I continue to make a backup on the USB drive and on the cloud for safety ?

But I saw on the web that the new PS4's update can make a problem on the installed games on an external device, it cancel all dlc's from these games (so the pack I was talking about count as a dlc) and that problem can be solved with a safe ejection of the device, then reconnect it and the dlc's should reappear.