Platinum Tips

bearticz_

Will leave these tips for those who aims to plat. this game (before I forgot everything about this game. lol)

- Start on Easy mode and gain all non-story related trophies such as Alchemical Genius, Onigami, King of the Beast, Familiar Faces, etc. (You can gain all non-story related trophy on Easy mode). BUT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT EXP ON THIS DIFFICULTY IS WAY, WAY SLOWER THAN HARD DIFFICULTY.

-Your first goal to this game should be having 2 THRIFTY NINJA item. Collect weeds/mushrooms/gecko and money as soon as possible. After getting that, execute the duplication technique. It will definitely help you in every aspect of this game especially on monetary issues  (by selling duplicated items) and ulitity issues (Master's Approval duplication)

-Rightafter you completed the THRIFTY NINJA stuff, go on do the Alchemical Genius next as the leftover flasks will help you on your quests.

--If you needed money, duplicate and sell Gourmet Salmon, Explosive Salmon, Samurai Tale 4, The New English Teacher as they are the only expensive items (500 per piece) I know you can equip and duplicate. (such shame that Alchemical Genius can't be duplicated lol)

--Also when duplicating, to somehow make the process faster, drink a flask with a speed attribute in it (you can use your Alchemical Genius leftover flasks), in order to make your movements faster resulting on duplicating and retrieval of item faster.

-Use the Ninpo: Shadow Fade on rogue-like quests. IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP U DO QUESTS FASTER (rubber, etc. etc.) *can't just blatantly say those "quests" lol but you'll know.

-Use Master's Approval on Obliteration quests. Ez pz.

-Use your lvl up points on Zankoku, defense, and stamina. You don't need damage, you're a ninja. lol but kidding aside, it's just your strength can be enhanced temporarily using flasks. Also, upgrading your Zankoku earlier will help u on the Zankoku One trophy.

After your first run, the game can be done maybe 30 mins-60 mins per difficulty. I achieved final boss stage (Pursue Shu the Cypress) with only 40 days elapsed.

That's all of I think as of now... maybe I'll edit this post if I remember something...

Edited by bearticz_
  • Like 2